Harnessing the Power of
Epigenetics for Longevity
Epigenetics is at the forefront of research in the field of aging. Elysium developed the Aging Research Center to harness the power of epigenetics to better our collective understanding of aging by building the world’s most actionable epigenetic dataset, with an emphasis on translation, comprehensiveness, and diversity.
Faster Innovation, Greater Public Access to Breakthroughs in Aging Science
The Aging Research Center will provide consumers with the first-ever opportunity to participate directly in longevity research and gain access to novel and impactful insights, as well as support the development of personalized therapeutics and next-generation diagnostics. These studies will leverage the most unique attributes of Elysium, including its expert scientific team, renowned Scientific Advisory Board, and extensive network of leading academic partners.
Studies are developed in collaboration with leading researchers and clinicians and integrate the latest tools in epigenetics, AI and machine learning, wearables, validated questionnaires, and other assessments.
TIME-A: Participate in a Landmark
Study on Aging and Longevity
All Index users are eligible to enroll in the Translational Initiative to Map Epigenetics in Aging (TIME-A). TIME-A aims to advance our understanding of the connections between epigenetics, lifestyle, demographics, and health and aging.
Benefits of Participating in Research
- Participate in first-of-their-kind studies that matter to you and those you care about
- Receive first-of-their-kind insights about your health
- Where relevant, experience the latest tools in epigenetics, AI and machine learning, wearables, validated questionnaires, and other assessments
- Receive exclusive research updates and be the first to access new products and technologies
- Circadian disruption and sleep
- Female and male fertility
- Diet and cardiovascular health
- Physical performance
- Environmental exposure and stress
Discover Your Biological Age—And More
Not already an Index user? Take the revolutionary at-home test developed by Elysium Health in partnership with Dr. Morgan Levine of Yale University. Learn your overall biological age and rate of aging, biological ages for nine systems, including brain, metabolic, heart, and immune—and gain access to the TIME-A study.Purchase Index