The Biggest No Brainer
Introducing Matter from Elysium Health
Take charge of your long-term brain health with Matter, our breakthrough product developed in partnership with the University of Oxford.
- Matter features a clinically proven B-vitamin complex patented by Oxford to slow brain atrophy as you age
- This B-vitamin complex slows age-related grey matter atrophy in regions important for learning and memory by an average of 86%
- Matter includes omega-3 fatty acids with enhanced bioavailability and antioxidants called anthocyanins to further support cognitive health
How Matter’s B-Vitamin Complex Slows Brain Atrophy
Scientific research has demonstrated that high levels of the amino acid homocysteine are associated with a variety of age-related health concerns. For example, high plasma concentrations of homocysteine are correlated with brain atrophy in healthy older adults.
But there’s good news! Levels of plasma homocysteine are regulated by the availability of certain B vitamins, which can unlock benefits for brain health. This is where Matter comes in.
“The results were more strikingly positive than we could have dreamt.“
A. David Smith, Professor Emeritus of Pharmacology at the University of Oxford, Founding Director of OPTIMA, and Elysium Scientific Advisory Board member. Read more.
In a two-year Oxford clinical study involving 168 older adults with mild memory concerns, the B-vitamin complex in Matter was shown to reduce homocysteine levels and significantly slow the rate of brain atrophy compared to a placebo. Learn more about the study here.
* Individual results may vary and not everyone may achieve these results. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If You’re an Adult, Your Brain is Aging
Important regions of your brain, including grey matter, shrink during adulthood. Even if you are healthy, you can lose up to 20% of your brain volume over your lifespan.
We Make Every Ingredient Count
Harnessing the Oxford findings, each element in Matter’s formulation was selected for performance and quality, and specially dosed for efficacy down to the microgram.
A B-Vitamin Complex Patented to Slow Brain Atrophy
Researched and developed in exclusive partnership with the University of Oxford, patented to slow brain atrophy as you age.
An Advanced Omega-3 Formulation
When study participants had good omega-3 levels, the B vitamins did their job even better. So, we included superior EPA and DHA (as free fatty acids) that are absorbed 3-4x more readily than typical fish oils (as ethyl esters).
A Special Antioxidant: Bilberry Anthocyanins
Anthocyanins are potent antioxidants. They give red, purple, and blue plants their rich coloring, and are responsible for Matter’s distinctive color.
The Basics of Matter
- InstructionsTake two tablets every morning, with or without food. Each bottle contains a 30-day supply. Created for long-term use in healthy adults of all ages.
- Lead ScientistA. David Smith, Elysium Scientific Advisory Board member and Founding Director of Oxford Project to Investigate Memory and Ageing (OPTIMA).
- Human StudyContains a B-vitamin complex that is clinically proven to slow age-related brain atrophy associated with mild memory concerns by an average of 30% over two years.
- BenefitsSupports long-term brain health, supports grey matter integrity associated with normal aging, helps to regulate normal homocysteine metabolism, supports normal cognitive function.
- Quality AssessmentRigorous third-party testing by independent labs during and after manufacturing. Quality and purity information of every lot is available here.
- DietaryMatter is NSF Certified for Sport, NSF gluten-free certified, nut-free, and contains no artificial colors or flavors.
- ProductionMatter is manufactured in FDA-compliant and registered facilities.
Get Started With Matter
You can take charge of your brain health. It’s time to take Matter into your own hands.